A company which is responsible and committed
The Panpharma Group mobilises its resources and skills to act for the greater good and to contribute to sustainable development on a social, economic and environmental level. Our corporate social responsibility policy was awarded ISO 26000 label (Confirmed Level) in 2017. Our commitments are translated into tangible contributions.
To public health
- We offer a wide range of antibiotics which is continually enhanced to strengthen the therapeutic arsenal and to fight against bacterial resistance – one of the world’s most fundamental public health issues.
- We meet the highest standards in quality, safety and efficiency by applying Good Manufacturing, Laboratory and Distribution Practice.
- For 30 years we have supplied our essential medicines to most of the humanitarian and emergency health organisations.
To economic performance
- We maintain a high investment in R&D and at the industrial level to innovate and to achieve excellence in quality matters.
- We contribute to French independence in the production of ß-lactam antibiotics in powder form thanks to the aseptic filling site at Luitré (Ille-et-Vilaine).
- We help to control health spending by playing a leading role in generic medicines.
To our employees and partners
- We maintain real social dialogue within our company and ensure the well-being of all our staff (a commitment recognised in 2015 by the Michael Page human resources award for SMEs).
- We support the Les P’tits Doudous charity, which offers an original series of activities to detraumatise the experience for children going into the operating theatre.
- We demand and promote ethical conduct with our clients, suppliers, staff and our environment in the widest sense of the word.
To the environment
- We do everything we can to prevent pollution and to limit our environmental impact, with the aim of reducing our energy consumption by 3% and our water consumption by 20% within three years (ISO 14001 certification of our industrial sites in France).
- Every year, we reduce our electricity consumption by 5% and our gas consumption by 8% (ISO 50001 certification of our industrial site at Trittau in Germany).