I. What is a cookie?
Cookies are data that are stored on your computer or smartphone. They can be distinguished with their unique identifiers, which are associated with your computer or smartphone. They prevent you from having a poor customer experience when visiting your favourite sites, since they remember your actions and preferences. Therefore, you do not need to enter your browsing preferences every time that you visit the site, such as your location, font or language.
These cookies are stored in your computer’s RAM memory. They cannot be used to identify you, but they contain information relating to your computer’s browsing history on the website (the pages visited, the date and time that you visited the site, etc.) which we can read during your subsequent visits.
For all data processing operations associated with collecting cookies, Panpharma [a limited liability company with a capital of €3,540,000, incorporated in the Rennes Register of Companies under no. 328 297 841, whose registered office is located at Le Clairay industrial zone, 35133 Luitré-Dompierre, France] determines the purposes and means of the processing operations. As such, Panpharma acts as the controller in pursuance of personal data regulations, particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Panpharma places the utmost importance and exercises the greatest care in protecting privacy and personal data, as well as complying with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations.
II. Are cookies stored when you browse the website?
When you visit the website for the first time, a banner notifies you about the presence of these cookies and prompts you to specify your choice. Cookies that require your consent in accordance with legislation are only stored if you accept them. You can configure and receive information about the cookies at any time as well as accept or reject cookies by clicking on the “Change cookie settings” icon at the bottom of each page of the website or by configuring your browser.
III. What data are collected through cookies?
Cookies may be used to collect all data about the user’s device at a given moment in time, particularly:
- One or more technical identifier(s) for identifying your modem
- The date, time and duration of a device’s connection to a website
- The Internet address of the page from which the device accessing the website came from
- The type of operating system installed on the device (e.g. Windows, macOS, Linux or Unix)
- The browser type and version installed on the device (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.)
- The brand and model of the smartphone or tablet
- Any possible download errors
- The language setting for the browser installed on the device
- The characteristics of the content viewed and shared
IV. What are the purposes for collecting cookies?
On the website, we may store different types of cookies for several purposes:
- Cookies required for the operation and personalisation of the website: these cookies allow you to use the website’s main features and especially record information between two visits to the site on the same device, and save session login identifiers or even the personalised elements of the interface (choice of language or presentation). They do not require your prior consent. These cookies are required for the website to function properly. If you refuse to store these cookies on your device or in your browser, or if you delete these cookies, you will be informed that your navigation and experience on the website may be affected.
- Analytical, statistical or audience measurement cookies for the website that provide us with an insight into how the website is being used and its audience performance, as well as the opportunity to improve the user experience, establish statistics and determine the number of people visiting and using the various parts of the website (sections and content visited, journey, etc.) with the aim of enhancing the website’s relevance and usability.
- Social media cookies installed by social media platforms when you share content from our website with other people or give them your opinion about the content via an application button. These cookies are only stored when you have expressly consented to them using the banner displayed when signing in for the first time. We have no control over the process that social media sites use to collect information relating to your browsing history on our websites and associated with the personal data in their possession. We would advise you to read their data protection policies to know what your rights are on each platform and manage your privacy settings.
- Advertising cookies allow us to choose in real time what advertisement will be displayed on third-party sites. These cookies are only stored when you have expressly consented to them using the banner displayed when signing in for the first time.
|COOKIE CATEGORY||SUPPLIER||COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||STORAGE PERIOD|
|Mandatory||GDPR Cookie Compliance||moove_gdpr_popup||Cookie used to manage the appearance of an information banner when you arrive on the Site (cookie banner) as well as the recording of your acceptance or refusal of cookies||365 days|
|pll_language||Cookie installed by the polylang plugin to memorise the selected language and ensure that the website functions correctly||365 days|
|PHP||PHPSESSID||Provide functions on the pages of the website||Session|
|Really Simple CAPTCHA||Helps fight spam||Session|
|Statistical / Analytical||Matomo||Measurement of the visibility of advertisements, number of visits, most visited pages, average reading time, source of traffic, geographical area of users||180 days|
|Social media||LinkedIn Corporation|
|YouTube||yt.innertube::nextId||This cookie stores information about the video to display after the current video||Persistent|
|YouTube||YtIdbMeta#databases||Stores user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent|
|YouTube||yt-remote-cast-available||HTML storage key used to regulate the behavior of the embedded YouTube video player||Session|
|YouTube||yt-remote-fast-check-period||Stores user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session|
|YouTube||yt-remote-session-app||Used to check if the user’s browser accepts cookies||Session|
|YouTube||yt-remote-session-name||Used to check if the user’s browser accepts cookies||Session|
|YouTube||remote_sid||This is a session cookie that enables the basic functions of YouTube Video.||Session|
|YouTube||yt-remote-device-id||Used to store user video playback preferences for embedded YouTube videos||Persistent|
|YouTube||yt-remote-connected-devices||Used to store user video playback preferences for embedded YouTube videos||Persistent|
|YouTube||YSC||Stores and tracks interactions||Session|
|YouTube||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Attempts to estimate user bandwidth on pages with embedded YouTube videos||180 days|
V. Who puts cookies on the website?
The entities placing cookies on the website include:
- The website publisher (Panpharma) and Panpharma’s processors, i.e. the technical service providers who process your navigation data on behalf of Panpharma
- The social media publishers who may place cookies on the website are LinkedIn and YouTube
- Our business partners: Factory Santelli
VI. How do we manage your consent for storing cookies?
Your consent is required for installing a cookie that is used to measure audience levels, personalise content, use social networks and deliver targeted advertising. Consent is requested through the banner that is displayed when you visit the website for the first time. You can accept to install cookies for all the listed purposes, refuse them or personalise your choices. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the “Change cookie settings” icon at the bottom of each page of the website.
VII. How do you configure cookies in web browsers?
You can configure your browser to accept or refuse all cookies, delete cookies occasionally or see when a cookie is issued, its validity period and its content, and refuse to install the cookie on your hard drive.
You can choose to block or disable these cookies at any time by configuring the web browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone in accordance with the instructions established by your browser and appearing on the websites mentioned below:
Open the “Tools” menu and then select “Internet options”. Click on the “Privacy” tab, and in the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Open the “Tools” menu and then select “Internet options”. Click on the “Privacy” tab, and in the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
Open the “Tools” menu and select “Settings”. Then click on the “Privacy & Security” tab and choose the required options or follow this link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
Safari on Mac/iPhone/iPad
Choose “Safari > Settings” and then click on “Privacy”. In the “Accept cookies” section, choose the required options or follow this link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265 or https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Open the settings menu (settings icon), then select “Options”. Click on “Advanced”. Under “Privacy & security”, click on “Cookies and other site data”, and choose the required options or follow this link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&sjid=2752844064370985347-EU
You can also type “cookies” in the “help” section of your browser to see the configuration instructions.
For more details, you can also visit the CNIL website at https://www.cnil.fr/en